on the Beach
Outrigger's flagship hotel in Waikiki is located in the heart of Waikiki right on the beach, offering great views of Diamond Head.
In addition to being one of the best values amongst beachfront resorts, it is home to Duke's Canoe Club, one of Waikiki's best hangouts. There are also several other restaurants including Chuck's (seafood and steak) and Pai's Health Foods.
- Exclusive Voyagers ClubSM private level rooms, concierge, rooftop lounge and sundeck for 14th through 16th floors
- Duke's Canoe Club -- Waikiki's hottest beachfront restaurant and happy hour bar
- Chuck's Steakhouse and Sunset Terrace restaurant offer excellent dining and lovely oceanviews
- 600-seat Main Showroom. Society of Seven headlining two shows Tuesday - Saturday nights.
- Waikiki Galleria shops
- Guest information desk
- Valet parking only
- Cowabunga Kids Club supervised activities for ages 5 - 13 at the Outrigger Reef on the each
Spa services at Serenity Spa Hawaii at the Outrigger Reef on the Beach
See more, do more, get more with the Big Kahuna Vacation Package
Official hotel of the World Ocean Games
|Accommodations; 530 airconditioned rooms with balconies,
(non smoking rooms available), Handicap access rooms available
- Coffee maker/complimentary coffee
- Color cable TV/Nintendo
- Daily maid service
- Direct-dial telephone/data port/voice mail
- Electronic door locks
- Bathtub or half bathtub
- Blackout drapes
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron and board
- Non-smoking rooms available
- Turn down service on request
Cowabunga Kids Club ages: 5-13
Program includes: Arts & crafts, outdoor activities & tours.
Includes T-shirt, lunch, snacks, entry fees & transportation.
Daily 8:45am-5pm Advance reservations required.
After hours child care is available.
Oahu | Maui | Kauai | The Big Island of Hawaii
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUR # 1 PRIORITY
Call 5 Star Vacations at 1-877-642-2638
for current rates and promotions submit a
Rate Request Form
Honeymoons in Paradise, San Diego, California CST 2098318-40
Tel 760-432-6045 Toll Free 877-642-2638
Information presented on this web site is subject to change without notice and is not guaranteed to be free from errors