Waikoloa Beach Marriott is located on the shores of historic Anaehoomalu Bay. For centuries, this area was reserved for Hawaiian royalty. A protected cove, golden sand beach -- a rarity on the island, and natural spring ponds created a perfect site for chiefly gatherings in old Hawaii.
- Beachfront on the shores of Anaehoomalu Bay
- Hawaiian Rainforest Salon and Spa
- Hawaiian cultural sites
See more, do more, get more with the Big Kahuna Vacation Package
545 exquisitely furnished guest rooms, cabanas and suites.
Restaurants & Bars
- Hawaii Calls Restaurant - Pacific/Asian cuisine and spectacular ocean views.
Clipper Lounge - Nightly entertainment. Enjoy our signature "Clippertini." Late evening bistro menu.
- Nalu's Bar & Grill - Casual poolside lunches. Join us for your favorite beverage and a beautiful sunset.
- Royal Luau - A wonderful Hawaiian tradition every Wednesday and Sunday evening. Flavors, music and dances of the islands.
- Fitness center
- Beach activities
- Tropical swimming pool with water slide
- Sandy "beach" play area for little children adjacent to pool
- 36-holes of championship golf
- Meeting, conference and banquet facilities
Oahu | Maui | Kauai | The Big Island of Hawaii
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUR # 1 PRIORITY
Call 5 Star Vacations at 1-877-642-2638
for current rates and promotions submit a
Rate Request Form
Honeymoons in Paradise, San Diego, California CST 2098318-40
Tel 760-432-6045 Toll Free 877-642-2638
Information presented on this web site is subject to change without notice and is not guaranteed to be free from errors