|This all-inclusive beachside resort is situated on the sun drenched Sea of Cortez at the tip of the Baja California Peninsula. The resort, which boasts one of the area's most beautiful beaches, is located right next to a freshwater lagoon sanctuary.
If you want to relax, the Presidente Inter-Continental Los Cabos is the place to be. As one of only three all-inclusive resorts in Los Cabos, the peaceful paradise offers a wide variety of activities, from horseback riding to scooter rental, that will appeal to any guest.
Room Categorie, Standard and Superior
All rooms include cable TV with pay per view movies, telephones with voice mail, data port and direct dialing, air-conditioning, hair dryers, make-up mirrors, showers only, sitting area with table and chairs, patio/balcony with chairs and table in some guest rooms. Standard Rooms are mountainview.
Superior rooms have a view of the ocean.
Rollaway beds are available free of charge Cribs are free of charge
|Services / Facilities / Amenities:
- Babysitting services for an additional charge
- Health club facilities
- Laundry facilities
- 7-Lounges / bars
- 6- restaurants
- 2 outdoor grills
- Safety deposit box - free of charge, at front desk
- Activities desk/concierge
- Bike rental free of charge
- Golf course - 1 mile to nearest course
- Moped rental
- 3 Swimming pools - 3 outdoor, 1 children's
- Tennis courts - 3 lighted, equipment rental available free of charge
- Watersports - Located nearby are scuba diving, snorkeling, sport fishing, water sports and sailing (not included). Contact the concierge.