Swept Away Negril
is located at the western tip of Jamaica on a perfect stretch of Negril's pristine seven-mile beach.This all inclusive resort caters to couples and singles eighteen years and older.Our beach, on the sunset side of Jamaica, has no crowds, no hyperactive social directors and no schedules -- just sunshine, soft sand and warm tranquil Caribbean water. Whether your passion is working out, dining out or chilling out, you will be totally fulfilled in this secluded, tropical hideaway.
For those who enjoy an active vacation, Swept Away Negril provides the ideal environment with our state of the art 10 acre Sports and Fitness Complex, plus a world of water sports, scuba and unlimited golf.
- Swept Away offers free weddings. You can choose from a dramatic oceanside setting complete with sunset, or serenely secluded spots such as our South Lawn, where splashes of sunlight dance through a forest of tropical trees. Either way, the ambiance is perfect, and afterwards Swept Away will help you celebrate in style. The ceremony, bridal bouquet, wedding cake, minister's fees, marriage license and sparkling wine are compliments of Swept Away.
- DINING & DRINKING
- "The Palms" main restaurant overlooking our swimming pool. Encounter the gentle kiss of a Caribbean breeze as you dine in this tropical setting. Innovative meals, featuring an array of tempting international and local dishes, are offered for breakfast, lunch and dinner.international fare inspired by the tastes of the Caribbean
- "Feathers" our gourmet restaurant, features continental and creative Caribbean cuisine.The Sea Grape Café located beachside specializes in authentic Jamaican cuisine and has a casual and relaxed atmosphere.
- "Lemongrass" A delicious meal awaits you at this seaside café. Whether you?re a strict vegetarian or just in search of an excellent natural dish, this is the place for you.
- "Sea Grape Café" A delicious meal awaits you at this seaside café. Whether you?re a strict vegetarian or just in search of an excellent natural dish, this is the place for you.
- "Veggy Bar" fresh fruits, vegetable juices, pita pocket sandwiches, healthy appetizers and more are available every day. At night, sample a full array of casual dining delights beneath the stars. The laid-back grill is ready to tempt you with its island specialties. Romantic days begin with a leisurely continental breakfast served on your verandah.
- "Beachside grill" serves grilled chicken breast and grilled fish sandwiches.
- Four bars are praised for their fresh fruit concoctions and frozen thirst quenchers as well as an assortment of premium brand liquors
206 Air-Conditioned Suites are divided into three categories. garden view, Atrium, and beach front suite in the existing property. the new addition of the property offers garden view veranda*, ocean view veranda* and beach front veranda suites*. All suites are air conditioned and have ceiling fans. Ironing boards hairdryers, in-room safes and coffee makers are standard amenities in all suites.
* These suites also have TV, telephones and minibar in suite.
FREE WiFi connection in Lobby and other locations throughout the resort. There are also six computers offering free internet connections dedicated to hotel guests' use.
NEW- Weekly beach movies and weekly bonfire on the beach with live music
FREE - off-site excursions:
- Shuttle to Pirates Cave
- Shuttle to Margaritaville
- Shuttle to local disco (Jungle)
- Catamran Cruise
- Glass bottom boat
- Snorkel trips
- Shopping shuttle
SPORTS (Couples Swept Away has biggst sport comples in Jamaica.)
- Our ten acre premier sports and fitness complex includes 10 lighted tennis courts (five hard and five clay),
- Two squash courts,
- Two racquetball courts,
- Basketball court,
- 1/2 Mile Jogging Track
- Complimentary unlimited golf is available just ten minutes away at the Negril Hills Golf Club - 18 holes, par 72 course. Transportation to and from the course is provided at no cost.
- 25 Meter Lap Pool
- Fully equipped gym with the latest Cybex fitness equipment, lap pool, aerobics room with exerflex floor, aquacize, yoga, step aerobics, out door jogging track, steam rooms, saunas and a jacuzzi are available at no extra cost, with professional instructors. Personal Training is available. A weekly list of activities is available at the Sports Complex Reception Desk. Dial Ext. 367.
- What's a tropical vacation without sea, sand and sun-sational fun? Swept Away offers a great chance to experience the watersports you haven't had the time or the nerve to try. With free lessons and instruction, and the irresistible lure of the Caribbean, it's never been easier! Ext. 351
- Sun Fish & Aqua Cat Sailing.
- Come catch a cool breeze and head for the horizon. Sailing lessons are offered
- Mistral Windsurfing. Choice of board sails for beginners or experts. Lessons offered.
- Hobie Cats, escorted trips only.
- Snorkeling, a must for the underwater enthusiast and the adventurous ones. Contact the Water Sports Department at Ext. 351.
- Water Skiing, show off your fancy footwork down Long Bay's 7-mile stretch. First time skiers are advised to come during the morning hours when the sea is calm. Lessons available.
- Kayaks, available for your use throughout the day.
- Glass Bottom Boat Ride, only the fish will be gliding with more ease. Daily trips are scheduled. Contact the water sports team.
- Scuba, two tank dives are available daily for certified divers. For non-certified persons, Resort certification is available and can be arranged through the dive shop. Choose from 30 Dive sites for an interesting underwater adventure. Dial Ext. 350
- A list of Daily activities will be provided at the entrance to the Main Dining Room.
More Isa Resorts: Couples Negril and Couples Tower Isle
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUR # 1 PRIORITY
Call 5 Star Vacations at 1-877-642-2638
for current rates and promotions submit a
Rate Request Form
Honeymoons in Paradise, San Diego, California CST 2098318-40
Tel 760-432-6045 Toll Free 877-642-2638
Information presented on this web site is subject to change without notice and is not guaranteed to be free from errors