Rooms On The Beach
- Deluxe Rooms; beachfront rooms offer king beds and sliding glass doors that open onto the beach.
- Junior Suites; in two-story buildings, are situated on the surf beach and boast breathtaking views. The bedroom with king size bed, extends to a sunken living room with a mini library of vacation reading.
- Grace & Morris Bay Suites; Generously proportioned and the ultimate in luxury, the bedroom and separate living room look out on a large inviting terrace with jacuzzi and glamorous outdoor furniture. The large bathroom is crafted in granite and marble.
Rooms On The Bluff
- Executive Deluxe Rooms; Our Executive Deluxe room on the bluff offers a king size bed, large terrace and marble bathroom. For families requiring two bedrooms, the Executive Deluxe Room can be attached to an Executive Suite. The terrace affords a sweeping view of the surf beach and ocean.
- Terrace Room; Sometimes referred to as the "honeymoon suite", the Terrace Suite is one of a kind, located at the top of the Bluff, with an amazing view of the beach, Morris Bay and the Caribbean Sea. It has a huge terrace for private sunbathing and dining, with a beautiful Jacuzzi.
- Executive Suites; One-bedroom suite with a private garden patio and an upstairs dining terrace. One-and two-bedroom suites with king size beds or, in the second bedroom, two twin beds and living room with terrace views of the ocean.
Each room is equipped with two telephone outlets, one for Internet access and the other for the telephone. Fax service is available at the front office. There are no televisions but guests are invited to use Curtain Bluff's Television Room.
Each room is equipped with an in-room safe for guest convenience.
Howard and Chelle Hulford's private home at the top of the bluff also serves as the location for weddings. The Hulfords welcome all Curtain Bluff guests into their home for a weekly cocktail party.
Curtain Bluff offers some of the finest dining in the Caribbean with breakfast, lunch and dinner included in the price.
In fact, the commitment to superior dining at Curtain Bluff is so serious that Howard Hulford created his own import company in order to ensure consistent availability of fresh ingredients from around the world.
French-born Christophe Blatz has been overseeing the kitchen at Curtain Bluff as Executive Chef for the past three seasons, and was Sous Chef for the previous seven years.
Cooking Classes with the Chef - Chef Christophe Blatz teaches guests his personal style of fusing French flavors with Caribbean cuisine. Guests learn to cook lunch in the Bluff House, the private home of the Hulfords. Classes are $60 and include lunch and a specially selected bottle of wine from Curtain Bluff's cellar.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner - Breakfast and dinner are served al fresco in the Main Dining Room with sweeping views of the gardens. Lunch is served around the main bar terrace or in the more casual atmosphere of the Beach Club, which has been restyled with luxurious teak furniture. In-room dining is available during all meal hours.
Afternoon Tea - Afternoon tea is served on the Sugar Mill Terrace.
Hors d'oeuvres - At cocktail hour, guests can enjoy hot and cold hors d'oeuvres inside the Sugar Mill Bar or on its romantic terrace.
Attire - Attire is very casual during the day, but beach cover-ups are appreciated in the dining room at breakfast. At other times gentlemen are requested to wear long pants (no jeans, please), a collared shirt and dress shoes in the evening.
Entertainment - Live music is played nightly for dancing in the Garden Pavilion. There is also a weekly beach party luncheon with a live steel-drum band and Caribbean buffet.
Electricity; 110 volts / 60 cycles (same as in North America)
Sports; Water Sports;
Guests can enjoy the hotel's many activities from swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, windsurfing, water-skiing and diving to tennis, squash, putting, croquet, yoga, aerobics (land and water) and working out in the fitness center. The hotel's two beaches invite rest and relaxation. Lounge near the swimming pool and the bar area, with its chaises lounges and thatched umbrellas, and enjoy service from the beach bar during midday hours.
Sport options at the resort include an international squash court, a Bocci court, a putting green, lawn croquet and a fully equipped fitness center.
From the calm currents just off our own private beach to the deeper waters of the Caribbean sea, water sports of every kind are here at Curtain Bluff.
A concierge is available to assist with scheduling, optional outings and general enquiries. There is a computer room for guest use.